High-performance sculpting forms for gel enhancements.
Allow light energy to penetrate through the form, ensuring thorough cure.
For natural-looking gel enhancements with a deep “C” curve and no seepage.
Special Clear Plastic:
Holds a “C” curve during sculpting; stands up under heavy pressure. Allows light energy to penetrate for complete cure.
Can be customized to fit all nail shapes.
Front and Rear Tabs:
Lock form securely in place.
• Pre-fold vertical perforations to help shape form and tear off one outer tab.
• Place form under extension edge of nail and angle it to create the desired arch.
• Secure form along the side and top of finger, and pinch rear “V” notch together if necessary.
• Create a cylinder with front of form and secure remaining outer tab opposite non-sticky side, locking in a “C” curve.
• Visit cnd.com for complete Step-by-Step instructions.
CND offers comprehensive education opportunities. Check the education section of cnd.com for a course near you.
300 ct Roll