A bonding agent that helps adhere BRISATM Gel enhancements.
Forms a powerful covalent bond between gel enhancements and the natural nail for superior adhesion.
• Advanced technology provides superior adhesion.
– To prevent lifting.
– To promote longer wear.
Solvent used to dissolve or blend together ingredients. Also used as an antiseptic and astringent.
Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate:
Activates the curing process. Absorbs light energy and uses it to promote monomers and oligomers joining together to create a gel enhancement.
• Perform P.R.E.P. and ensure the nail is thoroughly cleansed and prepared.
• Dip brush into bottle; press against the edge of the bottle to drain. Avoid touching brush to table towel.
• Apply a thorough and even layer to one nail, re-dipping brush between nails to assure proper adhesion.
• Apply onto the nail plate up to the cuticle area. Avoid touching the skin or flooding the eponychium and sidewall areas.
• Apply to all five fingers of one hand, cure for 10 seconds in the CND™ LED or UV Lamp and proceed with product application.
• Do not apply BRISA™ Bond to tips or existing product.
• Periodically check BRISA™ Bond to ensure there are no contaminants in the bottle that could impede adhesion.
• Visit cnd.com for complete Step-by-Step instructions.
CND offers comprehensive education opportunities. Check the education section of cnd.com for a course near you.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water) (Eau), Acetoacetoxyethoxy Methacrylate, Tris(Acetiminoacetoxyethoxy Methacrylate) PPG-6 Trimethylolpropane, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, BHT.
7.3 mL (.25 fl oz)